Friday, December 11, 2009

When should girls be allowed to wear make-up to school?

18 at the youngest.When should girls be allowed to wear make-up to school?
8th grade-its not too early or too lateWhen should girls be allowed to wear make-up to school?
i started wearing makeup in 6th grade
I don't believe anyone should wear make-up unless they are clear that they are wearing it for themselves and not to impress others - girls should be encourage to love the way they look naturally before enhancing or adding extra colour.... I love make-up and if I forget my keys and purse I always have a kohl pencil and lipstick...
Whenever they are able to put it on nicely. The key to make up is not being able to tell its on. I started in like 7th grade maybe even 6th. Its not a big deal as long as it looks good.
That varies with the locality. Whenever they do, it is important that they learn good skin care first. A fun idea is to have a Mary Kay consultant come to a party and teach them how to take care of their skin and how to apply makeup to fit their ages. If you don't know a local consultant, go to the marykay.com web site and use the locator.
I started wearing make-up when I was in highschool, but only councealer because I had acne. Really just no heavy mascare, and eyeliner, because thats reserved for the evening.
I started at seventh grade. But slowly, first it was lipgloss, then lipgloss and mascara, then lipgloss mascara and blush and nailpolish. And that's all I wear on an everyday basis and that's all what you really need to wear
Most people would say High School, and I have to say it you are naturally pretty why bother at all. I would say 13-15ish.
6th grade
I'm 13 and i started to wear makeup at the age of 12
try doing it while you are in 11th grade
wait do you mean age?


if you do I would say about 11 but dont let them wear to much. At about the age 11 girls start to feel insecure and wearing makeup even just a little makes them feel prettier.
I think young girls get the urge as they mature and it's pride for them. I believe when they decide they are ready it's OK. Parents may not all agree with this, but Kids are not all dumb. When a young girl wants to try makeup parents should help them and show them how it's worn properly.
High School,





cause when they wear it in





middle school, they become





little slutty bltches.
I think it all depends.





I would rather it be when my daughter completely understand that the make up does not maker her. yeah that sounds corny, but i hate that girls grow up thinking they need so much make up to make themselves beautiful.
That's a hard question for me to answer because when I was in school and I mean all the way through high school I was not allowed to wear makeup and neither was my friends.
Ive worn it since 3rd grade
it really depends on the parent.


probably around high school.
I would have to say when they can completely understand it. I would say 14 and up.
I've decided to let my daughter start wearing make-up when she enters Middle School. But nothing too heavy...some foundation or bronzer and maybe a light eye shadow and mascara. I don't think I'll let her put on the black eyeliner until 9th grade. Hopefully my daughter will feel that she doesn't need make-up to be pretty but if she wants to wear make-up and it will help her self confidence then i will let her.
I think they should be allowed to whenever they want, but 6th grade is a good time to start. I mean I've been wearing nail polish since 1st grade or so, but like eyeliner and stuff I started when I was 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin