Saturday, December 5, 2009

I am trying to find out if anyone has heard of hex international? It's a traveling make-up school.?

Hex international is a traveling make-up school, and I have been trying to research it as much as possible before I enroll. If anyone has taken any of the classes or has heard of it..please drop me a line...thanks.I am trying to find out if anyone has heard of hex international? It's a traveling make-up school.?
HEX is absolutely fantastic. I'm a graduate currently doing bridal and special occassion makeup. I took the class in the Anaheim location this past summer. I'm already busy doing makeup trials and getting booked for weddings. And will be a featured vendor on the TheKnot.com. They're very small classes, hands on and you get a lot of individual attention from Angie. She constantly watches your technique, corrects you when necessary and teaches you an incredible amount of tips you would NEVER have thought of that make a MAJOR difference in the results. She teaches a lot of he business portion which is equally important. I highly reccommend her courses. She's very friendly and wants you to succeed. She has so much experience including celebrities. She has a wealth of knowledge. It's well worth your money and time invested compared to other schools I've compared it to. I used to be a makeup artist for a makeup counter (won't mention name) and thought I knew it all, but I learned so much more with Angie!!I am trying to find out if anyone has heard of hex international? It's a traveling make-up school.?
Hello, Yes i have heard good things about them. i have seen their graduates add page on My Space.com ans also my cousin's friend took their class in NY. she was very happy.
My sister Gloria took HEX makeup classes in Florida some years ago. She was very pleased with their professional student service and quality of teaching. Since the class my sister moved to California and works in fashion shows and other media productions; I guess you would call her a “Hollywood Artist.” We are all proud of her. By the way my sister mentioned that HEX has good quality professional makeup products. I would give them two thumbs up because they know what they are doing.
Hi! I went through the HEX program with Angie G. Ford about 8 months ago in LA. It was an amazing experience! She taught us everything we needed to know in detail about how to do professional makeup applications, the business behind being a makeup artist, how to use photoshop, how to promote yourself, and so much more. One of the things that sets HEX apart is that Angie Ford makes herself available for any questions you have and advice that you may need after you have graduated. I still email Angie often and ask for her advice and she still responds to me immediately and is more than willing to help out. Another thing that sets her apart is that she helps connect you with people in search of hiring a makeup artist. I don't know of any other program that goes this above and beyond for their students. Angie is a caring person who takes great pride in teaching makeup artists. She also has the gift of explaining things simply and makes things easy to understand and remember. The HEX class gave me confidence in my work, and allowed me to be successful in my future. I am now booking weddings/ model shoots and am having so much fun with my new career! I believe in HEX so much that I put a link to ther website from my own as a resource.





Hope this helps you!





Angeline


www.makeupartistsocal.com
Hi there,





The Hex Make-Up School and it's training by Angie G. Ford is fabulous. I flew in from Canada to take the course and found the training very useful and worthwhile. Compared to what other make-up schools charge in tuition, the HEX Make-Up school and its low tuition is definately an investment worth your while. I graduated in May of this year and have already made my tuition money back from doing freelance work on brides, grads etc. And I am also being recruited by MAC Cosmetics. Angie G. Ford is a wonderful teacher with great techniques, and most importantly she's very patient. I would recommend the HEX Make-Up School to anyone who is wanting a career in the make-up industry. Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin