Friday, December 11, 2009

I'm going to start wearing make-up for this school year and...?

I want to wear nude tones like I'm just doing nude eyeshadow's and then black mascara. I'm trying to keep it simple for my first time. Is it ok to start with brands from like claire's and ardene or does anyone recommend brands that are good but not to expensive?I'm going to start wearing make-up for this school year and...?
I do not recomend Claire's and Ardene because the makeup there is very cheap quality and not good for your skin therefore you will probably develop pimples, and as you know .. no one likes pimples! I suggest you try Cover Girl cosmetics. Its obviously a little bit more expensive then Claire's or Ardene but at least you are guaranteed good quality makeup for your skin. Here are a few things I recomend for you.





http://www.covergirl.com/products/produc鈥?/a>


simple black mascara with no clumps yet makes your lashes fuller and longer without looking too dramatic.





http://www.covergirl.com/products/produc鈥?/a>


this is a four colored eye shadow kit, I suggest you get the shade collection ';country woods 215'; which is the first one listed. It looks very natural.








if your going out with friends, you could also add a light pink gloss to your look. i hope you will take my advice sweetieI'm going to start wearing make-up for this school year and...?
I wouldn't recommend Claire's. The makeup is cheap there and could damage your skin. I would go with cover girl. It costs a bit more but is very good quality. I recommend lash blast mascara and then you can look at the eyeshadow for the shade you want. Good luck!!! :)
Covergirl might be a good idea. It's cheap but still much better quality than Claire's. It'll last longer and it's better for your skin. I've only ever worn a little bit of makeup and Covergirl has always worked for me.
don't use anything made in china who knows what they put in it! buy covergirl :) http://www.covergirl.com/


their stuff is cheap and they have tons of make up and you can see how it looks on online :)
Go to your local walgreens.. they have a lot of name brand make up there... some of it is pretty cheap , they also have a lot of sales like by 1 get 1 free.
idk much brands but...i can give u some advise


dont go overboard.......guys hate that
OMG! Yeah, that's completely fine. I shopped there when I first started wearing make-up.
cover girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin