Wednesday, December 2, 2009

At what age should I let my daughter wear make up to school?

Is kindergarten too early for make up What about 1st grade? She already has her ears and navel pierced.At what age should I let my daughter wear make up to school?
11th grade at the minimum, because at a certain age u cant control them and arent responsible for themAt what age should I let my daughter wear make up to school?
I would not of let her pierce her naval so early. I would take that out since it can cause bellybutton deformities if it is done to early. taking it out now could still possibly save her from that. As far as make-up goes letting her wear it for picture day is fine. At 6th grade is when many young girls start wearing minimum make-up to school. Things like lip gloss and eye shimmer is ok. Eye liner and mascara is to much. No base or powder until it is really needed.


Use common sense when making these choices for your daughter. Think about if she really needs to wear make-up on her already beautiful face and at 14 years old if she really needs a wonder bra? There are people in the world who are disfigured and need these things at a young age, but don't disfigure your daughter by clogging her pores with unneeded make-up or risking a deformed bellybutton with piercing it. let her know she is beautiful the way she is.
WOW! Are you serious? Your baby has her belly pierced? Is that part of your culture background? Because if it is I apologize if I sound so judgmental. That is your child and you have the right to do as you see best,but you are asking for others opinion. Don't be surprised at your answers.
Nah, Kindergarten is fine. I'm sure her complex motor skills are advanced enough that she won't poke an eye out with the mascara wand or anything. Also, it's never too early to learn that lipstick is delicious.
Her naval is already pierced???? I think not too much make up in like 8th grade but let her slowly get into make up more in high school.
not before age 10
What the?! That's way too young. When she's 16 let her wear make up!
You're not funny
when she starts to look like you.
No!! you should wait til at least like 8th grade!!!


kindergarten is waaaayyy too young!!!
Bah. I had my clit pierced at that age!
ahh thats too old, i say pre school!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin