Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Should a seventh grade girl be allowed to wear make up to school?

You know like eye shadow or blush.Should a seventh grade girl be allowed to wear make up to school?
There is no right answer, because it's up to you and your parents choice. There are some girls that wear like, a ton of makeup, but lots of people wear lip gloss and mascara. I basically wear lip gloss and sometimes eyeshadow, eyeliner and blush. I am also currently in grade seven. If you are going to wear makeup, don't wear too much, or else all your classmates and friends thing you are trying way to hard to act like the ';popular kids';. Bear in mind, if you're going to wear makeup (especially mascara), you better wash it off every night before you go to sleep. Most people usually start wearing makeup in grade eight, but I know grade fives that wear body glitter, mascara, eyeshadow, blush, lip gloss, ect. So there is really no correct answer for this toughie. Hope this helps :)Should a seventh grade girl be allowed to wear make up to school?
yea why not!!
I wore make up in the 7th grade...but less is definately more.


maybe a little lip gloss, blush, and mascara.
yeah, but not too much. i just go with lip gloss and sometimes blush
sure
I beleieve that if she wants to she should be able to but personally I think people are more beautiful without make up, so i don't wear it. Guys should care what is on the inside not the outside!
YES!!


i started wearing makeup everywhere in 5th grade!!
I don't think age matters in when to apply makeup to school. I have 3 children and when the oldest wanted to wear makeup I told her as long as I cannot see it when she leaves for school it's ok. That means, now that she's 24 she still applies it masterfully cause makeup is there to enhance natural beauty.
Yes because i saw 4th graders wearing more make-up than that. I thin 7th grade is the perfect year to start wearing make-up. Because that is when you start changing and changing and becoming a young woman...kind of. :)
I think it depends on what kind of make up she is wearing and how much.
I wore a little make-up when I was in 7th grade, but I kept it to a minimum, using only concealer, powder, blush, mascara and lipgloss. I also had my mom help me pick out some flattering eyeshadows that weren't BRIGHT *** GREEN AND BLUE LIKE WHOA. Sorry. just thought I'd include that the brighter the eyeshadow, the harder it is to master application. Definetely try putting on make-up at night and then having someone's opinion as to ';too much'; ';Just right'; That way if it's worn to school, it's already approved. I'd never let my kid leave the house with gobs of eyeliner and face cake on.
Yup. The only reason I don't wear make-up to school, is because I'm an amateur.
nope- you are pretty as is.
yeah, chapstick





seriously, its up to the girl and parents. moderation, you wouldn't want her to look like a little girl playing in Mommy's makeup
That should be up to her, her parents, and the school dress code. If she has shown responsibility and can wear the make up without looking like a prostitute, I think her parents should consider allowing it.
yes .
Yes. It is her decision and as long as it isn't too much makeup, no one will have a problem with it.
Sure!
I think you should be able to. I started wearing makeup when I was in sixth grade. I dont see anything wrong with you wanting to wear make up at all. I can see if your parents wouldnt approve of it thou. My parents used to be the same way. If your parents are the case start by explaining to them that you would like to experiment with some makeup. Start by wearing little at a time, for example some eye shadow, some blush(careful not to overdue it like most girls), and some mascara at times. Once they see that youre able to handle it they should start to lighten up a bit.
i don't see why not...well, unless she's acting like a little whore. in that case, no
yes
yeah, i do adn i am in 7th (going into 8th) grade, i wear concealor, blush and eyeliner INSIDE the bottom lash line. i only wear it cuz i don't like the discoloration under my left eye(concealor), i don't wanna look dead in the morning(blush), and my eyes are so small, eyeliner opens them up.
sure, I do!
Yeah...why not.
i did but just some advice- make sure you put it on right!!! sadly i looked like a clown. blue eyeshadow, red blush ,black eyeliner... thank goodness i didnt wear lipstick!!!
yep i did!! just dont apply too much %26amp; go overboard.
yes. I'm in 6th grade an i get to wear makeup at 13 in 7th grade.
No, what on earth do 12 year olds need makeup for? Maybe a bit of lipgloss or something because thats just colored chapstick more or less. But eye shadow and blush? Thats a bit much for a girl who, odds are, isnt even menstrating yet.
Just remember that the sooner you start to wear it, the sooner it can be that you'll get bored with it, and it won't be as fun to put on and experiment with.
YES YES YES YES YES TOT LAY YES!!!!
i did in 7th grade....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin