Friday, December 11, 2009

How do I make up a dance for school?

We have to make a dance and I dont really know how to make a dance. And I have to dance with a friend but its not partner dancing. I've got no experience what so ever? I dont know what to do?


Please help!How do I make up a dance for school?
watch youtube videos, stem some of your ideas from that point.


slow the video down and practice over and over again on a move you like.


ask friends who're good at dance for advice and help, or even better, ask a dance instructor/ teacher if you know one.





relax and have some fun!How do I make up a dance for school?
listen to the beat of the music an let the body fall into place feel the vibe an let it ride, no pressure, stay calm be cool


depends on the music type w/e the choice of tunes listen an observe the motions
The best thing is you do is call your partner and dance to talk.


well, you can reach a conclusion!





and that I wish is good luck!


and believe it will be okay!





Brazilian a kiss!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin