Saturday, December 5, 2009

I need cute ways to do my make-up for school?

I have dark brown eyes. tan skin. i do have acne (not alot). my lips are about regular sized lips. i really want to highlight my cheek bones. and my my eyes pop. i want to hide my acne also.I need cute ways to do my make-up for school?
uhmm... wear nude lipgloss example ... http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u143/鈥?/a>





wear powder cover up... and use a light pink/red blush around your cheekbones








try to look like her make up http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1310/5812鈥?/a> but lay off on the eyeshadow shes wearing...I need cute ways to do my make-up for school?
use colors like gold, bronze, peach, copper, and warm greens, don't use dark colors. use a light bronzer or a light blush (same color as your natural lip color) to highlight your cheekbones. just use regular chap stick, True Shimmer鈩?Tropical. use a brown black eyeliner, and wear a mascara that matches your liner.





here, watch this for and idea for your eyeshadow:





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RxGBGj_x鈥?/a>
powder cover up~ not alot


lipgloss~http://media.photobucket.com/image/pink%20lip%20gloss/bbritney2013/63voh2x.png?o=73


eyes~http://media.photobucket.com/image/smokey%20eyes/Leykita/FOTD/fotdsmokey1.jpg?o=9
Use natural colors on your lids.


Bronzer.


Foundation and Concealer to cover up blemishes.


Define your cheeks by using a light brown blush and starting at your hair line: use a blush brush and place color right below your cheeks, in the hollow, and blend in.





Watch youtube videos!!
To highlight cheek bones - add a bit of blush (smile while doing so) and aply it to yoru cheek bone lightly and exten upward until the color is pretty vivid and adds a ';glow';





To make your eyes ';pop'; use a black liquid/twist up/chalky eyeliner (recommend hot topic's liquid eyeliner or cover girl's twist one *the outside container looks green*).. Line your entire lower eye and also use a black mascara (recommend meybeline) - along with that i'd recommend a white glittery eyeliner (Icing's is perfect) or a grey (not in this order do: Eyeshadow, mascara, then eyeliner so you dont smear anything)





To hide acne i recommend a covergirl coverup stick..it looks like lipstick but it's in your skin color and you apply it to certain airteas of your face and gently smudge it in :) it works really well!





I also recommend a lip smacker's clear lipgloss or a light peachy/light pink from Bath %26amp; Body works/Icing (they made Clair's)





Keep in mind to prevent acne you need to wash ur face daily. I reccomend Clearsil (i use this and it helps so much! an an acne vanishing creme.)





Good luck, have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin