Saturday, December 5, 2009

What is your daily routine for make-up on a school day?

How much do you wear basically.What is your daily routine for make-up on a school day?
foundation, blusher and mascara...sometimes eyeliner. I think that anything more is too much for day time!What is your daily routine for make-up on a school day?
i wear a sheer daytime foundation or concealer, eyeline and mascara and i usually just use blistex or a chapstic on my lips. protect them from the sun ( Y ) its true.. to much foundation will make you look. OTT and its just school. it usually melts during the day anyway and ends up looking heaps worse. you could even use mineral foundation. its really good for your skin and covers blemishes really well. but i suppose its up to what you like. i think that no make up is better so that when you go out you look heaps BETTER because people arent used to seeing you in make up =]
If your a youngster, don't wear too much just a bit of mascara and a bit of lip gloss - your natural beauty will shine thru better than if you cake your face in foundation. Have taken two photos of my daughter - one with a face covered and one after I've put her make up on and even she had to admit she looked better in the 2nd one. Ask any man - fresh looking skin with just a touch of make up is far more attractive than really over the top stuff. Trust me!!
Lipgloss eyeshadow eyeliner and mascara I do it on the bus tho so i do eyeliner at home
mascara


blusher


sometimes eyeliner or eyeshadow


yep thats it...:D
1 Wash my face get the sleep out


2put foundation and conclear if need..( i mix my foundation with lotion for a smooth look)


3. maybe blush


4 eyeshadow.


5 eyeliner...
Sometimes eyeshadow. but that's it lol. Natural looks healthy.
eyeshadow


eyeliner


mascara


lipgloss


bronzer (some days)
i use:


-liquid foundation (to hide scars)- almay for oily skin


-loose powder - covergirl loose powder


-curl lashes


-liquid liner on top and pencil on the bottom


-mascara- maybelline (green %26amp; pink tube)


- and lipgloss of course


and sometimes i'll put on blush or bronzer





im 13, just try not to look like a skank, its about the amount u put on tho.
I have good skin so just


.moisturizer


.Curled eyelashes with Lancome Virtuose and Diorshow


.Clinique superbalm in mango
some foundation


lip gloss


and mascara


too much make-up can make u look kreppy!
me .


i jus wear a moisturizer, some foundation (not all the time) power, eyeliner, and mascara


and walla im done !!!
foundation


mascara


black eyeliner


sometimes lip gloss
bare minerals (fondation)





then eyeliner





then SOMETIMES mascara


(but i dont usually curl my eyelashes)





not that much i dont think.


i dont really like eyeshadow on my at times because my eyes are so far away from my eyebrows. i know sounds weird lol ! but like idk my eyes are different. ahah.





xoxoox rose


god bless
i used as little as needed as if i wore to much i got spots and didnt want to look like those people where you could see the line of orange foundation! i use moisturiser like nivia on my face as my skin would always get dry and flakey because schools never have good air conditioning making it really dehydrated! then some cover up stick on those bad bits rather then foundation all over the skin! eye shadow, liner if your in the mood! mascara and a dusting of powder after! and last but not least a shiney lip balm as my lips got dryed out to - it has the same effect as lip gloss but stays on longer and is better for you!!!
I wear mascara, lipgloss, blush. no foundation or eyeliner for me.
Addi erumakeda endi unaku schooluku poradhuku ivvalo makeup kekkutha .ongi onnu uttana therium.olunga schooluku poi padika paru.don't put any makeup.
-liquid foundation.


-concealer on problem areas (ie, zits or under my eyes)


-sweep light colored mineral powder to set the foundation.


-sweep a bronzer on my face for color


-blush


-eyeshadow


-darker shadow for my crease


-blend it out


-black eyeliner


-and some mascara. you're ready to go!





really, it lasts ALL DAY! =]]
foundation, black pencil eyeliner, mascara..
I put a bit of brown eyeliner on my bottom eyelid and then some bronze eye shadow on the top and then black mascara, then I put some light powder on and then lipgloss

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin