Wednesday, December 2, 2009

How should I do my make-up for school prom?

My dress is navy and white stripes, I have long dark hair, pale skin and round blue eyes (sort of like avatar) and want to do something different with my make-up, especially eyes. I have mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadows, foundation, powder, blusher, bronzer to work with.


Any ideas?





It's tomorrow so no time to buy new stuff/get it done proffesionallyHow should I do my make-up for school prom?
The silver eyeshadow look is sooo gorgeous for partys if none of that do a smoky brown eyeHow should I do my make-up for school prom?
Less is more. Make up is supposed to look natural. If you want to get creative with the eyes don't use a lot of black eyeliner. Use something softer. Black is so harsh.
Try smoky eyes shadows and soft nude lips !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin