Wednesday, December 2, 2009

How can I do a natural look make-up for school?

I need to do a natural look make-up that I can wear for school... how do I do a natural look? I have green eyes and blond hair. I want a make-up look that looks natural but still give me coverage how can I do this?


thxHow can I do a natural look make-up for school?
I have blonde hair and green eyes as well. I use bare minerals makeup. It is very light, and you can't even tell you have makeup on. I also use a couple different colors of brown for my eyeshadow, although in the past I have used soft pinks. Brown and plum eyeliners make green eyes pop out the most.How can I do a natural look make-up for school?
Go for concealer (Mac makes the best), if you need it, and a good foundation that matches your skin tone. Estee Lauder and Bare Minerals and excellent. Loreal is another good one if you're on a budget.





Since you have light eyes and hair, I would recommend a medium brown eyeliner. Try to dot it along the lash line instead of drawing a thick line. You could use an eye lash curler to open up your eyes; mascara isn't necessary, especially for school, unless your lashes are very, very thin. If you're going to use eyeshadow, stick to neutral tones. Shades of brown, champagne, or even very light pink are good. Green eye shadow looks great with green eyes, but it's very noticeable. I'd definitely stay away from bold eye shadows for school.





For the cheeks, try a an apricot colored blush, or a light bronzer, just to add some color. Finish with a clear lip gloss, or even chapstick or lipbalm. I personally love Burt's Bees' Beeswx Lipbalm.
Skin coverage= use a mineral make up. Bare Minerals, Mary Kay, or something from a facial lady. Mineral make up gives the best coverage, with out having to touch up throughout the day, and it's not cakey at all!





Eyes= Use a brown eye liner on the outside corners of your eyes. Smudge the top lash line a little with a eyeliner smudger or q tip. Swipe a little mascara.





MY KEY TRICK IS BRONZER!!!!!.. I take a eyeshadow brush NOT wand, the BRUSH, and swipe bronzer back and forth on my crease. Then I apply some just under my cheek bones. The left over I swipe over my face for nice glow. You can even apply a little vanilla eye shadow underneath your eye brow.





If you have to pencil in your eye brows, make sure you blend it in or use a natural color eye shadow and apply with a q tip.





Lips-get a natural color Covergirl long lasting 8 hour wear lip color. Take the wand and put a little of it on your bottom lip, then rub it all over your lips with your finger.





This look will last you all day, and you won't have to touch up.
You should always start out with a clean and moisturized face before applying makeup. On your skin you can use a concealer or a sheer foundation that matches your skin to cover up any pimple,blemishes,etc. Than set it with powder to give your skin a matte,natural look.


Curl lashes put on some mascara,blush, and gloss and your ready to go.
I would suggest brown eyeliner and a little bit of a deep green eyeshadow on the top of your eye. Also if you're feeling adventurous, you might want to go with some brown or clear mascara and a light let me repeat LIGHT blush that is close to your skin tone. As for coverage, I recommend cover girl's bare naturals. I use it all the time and it is amazing. Good luck =)
use a tinted moisturizer


its natural, and gives coverage.


also use one coat of mascara..


and if you need eyeliner, use brown.


use a little swipe of bronzer to make you glow.


use either a tinted chapstick. or a light gloss





hope i helped
I too have green eyes and blond hair with fair skin. I use Dermalogica tinted moisturizer, Loreal light tan shadow, Neutrogena lash tint and Neutrogena tinted lip moisturizer. Looks very natural and never have breakouts or skin problems.
tinted moisturizers or a light sheer foundation... traceless by prescriptives is good .also use cream eyeshadows revlon is good with a nice defining mascara and maybe a light brozer as blush...applied to temples checks and jawline for a natuarl effect
use tinted moisturiser as a base.





apply a bit of pink blush on the apples of your cheeks.





use white eyeliner, it will make your eyes look bigger and fresher.





apply a nautral pink lipgloss





ur done!
try watching this:)


http://youtube.com/watch?v=z7h8WU71lSs
Let me start off by saying that if you're looking for inexpensive, quality makeup, I suggest http://www.eyeslipsface.com. Nearly everything there is one dollar.





Eyeshadow:


I like getting maybelline quads. they last a long time.


http://www.maybelline.com/Product/Eye/Ey鈥?/a>


I personally have lucious sorbet for my blue eyes.


The medium shade (top one showed on those quads) goes all over the lid.


Second one down (second darkest) compliments and goes in the crease.


The lightest goes all the way up to your brown bone.


Last but not least the darkest goes at the outer corner of your eye.





Blue eyes - golds, browns and blues


Brown eyes - golds, bronzes, browns, purples.


Hazel Eyes - can pull off most any color - depends on the colors in the eye


Green eyes - greens (duh), browns, sometimes purples





These are good rules for general eyeshadow, not just these quads.





As for eyeliner, black looks pretty good on everyone...


brown eyes should use brown, blue eyes should use navy. eyeslipsface.com has sky blue for $1.


http://www.eyeslipsface.com/products.asp鈥?/a>


if your eyes are brown, purple can look good also. If your eyes are green, a dark forest green is good.


http://www.lorealparisusa.com/_us/_en/de鈥?/a>





Mascara - for a more natural look (and especially if your skin is light or your eyes are brown) use brown mascara. for a more dramatic look use black. and if you want to look crazy use colored.








For blush, light pinks and browns or shimmers look good on most people.





Lip gloss - can't go wrong with clear.


http://shop.avon.com/shop/product.asp?pf鈥?/a>





Foundation - Most people don't need much foundation, especially not liquid, but... For a powder, be sure to use a brush. For liquid use a sponge or your hands. People seem to like bare minerals because it鈥檚 light on your skin and is good for you, but I havent tried it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin