Friday, December 11, 2009

Is 12 too young to wear make-up to school?

So I wear make-up on the week-ends and like 4 girls in my grade wear make-up. I look really pretty and I would wear it to school next year but I'm going to a new school and I dont know what is enough or too much. And I go to a private school now and I am transferring to a public school for 7th grade.Is 12 too young to wear make-up to school?
No i don't think so. Just a little mascara and lip gloss, i don't think u need more than that, don't go overboard either. :)Is 12 too young to wear make-up to school?
Make-up may look pretty on you, but the question is this: Do you think you look pretty or are you doing it because other girls are doing it too. I have the same situation in my class , but remember this- wear make-up if it make you feel good, don't do it to please others. I think that for 7th grade you should take it easy and only wear eye makeup , and in 8th grade you can go wear what makes you feel comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin