Saturday, December 5, 2009

What age should i be able to wear make up to school?

in 6th my mom said no and now im going into 7th but i havnt asked her yet.do u think that i should b alowed to?What age should i be able to wear make up to school?
At age 12, i'm 12 and i already wear powder,foundation,eyeliner,mascara,eyesh鈥?and lipgloss.What age should i be able to wear make up to school?
I think so. It matters on how much makeup, however. I myself wasn't allowed to wear makeup until I was going into 9th grade. But it was worth the wait, because I was allowed to wear the whole nine yards.





Instead of asking straight out, curve around the question and casually ask your mom when you get the chance, how much makeup is too much. Drop the hint that you want to wear the makeup to school but you don't want to overdo it, and you want her approval while you do.





:)
yes because in 6th i wasnt allowed either and in 7th i used a very LIGHT eyeliner and a little mascara and lip gloss and in eigth i wore light mascara still and a tiny bit more eye liner and some light eye shadow but it blended with my skin so you couldnt really see it but anyway yes i think you should be allowed
Not really, ask about after school within reason, if she gets use to it and its not all gothed out, she might see how lightly and smartly you apply it and let you. Wear around the house first, then ask about when you go out after school and see how it goes.
Its nice to start wearing makeup in grade 7, just keep it natural looking.





1. Little eyeliner (I use liquid eyeliner but gel dries faster)





2. Mascara (try DiorShow Iconic Mascara its amazing!)


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>





3. Nude Lips


This is how you do it:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0DfHzAN0鈥?/a>


That's it.





Don't wear foundation unless you have a lot blemishes, and if you have to I recommend smashbox foundation. Its my fav!





hope this helps =)
My mom is really open, and let me wear thick eyeliner, mascara, and blush around 6th grade. I think it's alright as long as you don't overdo it.
Yes, but not a ton of makeup. I'd stay away from eyeliner and find a shade of eye shadow that's not too noticeable and a light mascara. That's what I wore in 7th grade, and I slowly worked my way up as I got older.
I think your mom gets to decide no matter what I think. If your mom says no, maybe she will let you use it for special occasions. There is really no reason to wear it to school anyhow.
Don't ask her. Thats stupid. Just do it. I started wearing makeup in like, fifth grade. When you start wearing it, you realize how much better you actually look.
13 or 7/8th grade but just light like eye shadow and lip gloss then you can eventually add more
I started in 7th grade but it wasn't a lot. I start using it because that when i start to break out and i want the natural look
i did when i was in 7th, no biggie. i did eyeliner and mascara
i think that in 8th you show start with eye make up and then add more when you reach high school.
No I think you should wait until 8th. Or start very light with just mascara.
Well i didnt start to wear make-up until i was 13:)
i think you should...i started when i was younger than 7th
If you want to, just don't put too much.
i started wearing make up in 4th grade soo now im goin into 8th and i wear make up every stinkin day so u should

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin