Wednesday, December 2, 2009

GIRLS: How old were you when you started regularly wearing make-up to school?

I don't wear it at all, and it's not that I'm too young... I just choose not to!GIRLS: How old were you when you started regularly wearing make-up to school?
I don't wear it at all either.


I just don't, it feels weird at times! and my Mom doesn't really care if I wear make-up..I just don't like how it is so heavy on your eyes..and it feels weird on your face! lolGIRLS: How old were you when you started regularly wearing make-up to school?
I think I was about eleven, but it's just make-up. It's like asking how old you were when you first started writing in blue ink.





I only ever wore lip balm, mascara and eyeliner, I NEVER wear foundation, I think it's a really silly invention as your just going to clog your pores and guve yourself a bad skin week.
I was 13-14 years old. Started with brown mascara and clear lip gloss, then advanced to black mascara, eyeliner, shadow, and lip gloss. Saying that out loud seems like it is too young but in reality it was junior high and I think appropriate to start wearing make up at this time.
Im 17 and i still dont wear make up to this day (cept on occassions). It hides who you really are, and once you start, it think you become like addicted to it or something. If you want to wear it, go ahead. W/e makes you happy, im starting to wear it a lil bit since im getting compliments from guys and since it makes me feel pretty. Hope you feel the same. Good Luck!
I sort of eased into it. When I was in 8th grade I started wearing a very small amount of mascara. It took me until 11th grade to start wearing a decent amount of makeup. I'm a senior now and I wear eyeliner, eyeshadow, and mascara. That's it.
14 i started wearing it every day.


13 i wore it like 1 time amonth


but im im 15 %26amp; in tenth grade and wear eyeliner every day and cover up/foundation on days I feel the need. But i want to start wearing mascara %26amp; eyeshadow ! oh %26amp; i have glitter mascara now
Fifteen.


I just turned fifteen in January, lol.





I hardly wear it though. Just cover up sometimes for the nasty bags I get under my eyes, and a little eyeliner sometimes.
i would wear very light eyeliner starting in 7th grade then i don't know why but i didn't wear any make-up in 8th grade, only eyeliner sometimes but i started wearing acutal makeup in 9th grade.
11, but only eyeliner, because at my school, if you didn't wear makeup the girls picked on you, but i like wearing it anyway :)
12. I stopped wearing makeup in my freshman year of college and I feel so much more beautiful and self-assured. I feel bad for anyone who feels the need to cover up their true beauty.
12.Well i started at 11 but i was in elemantary and my stupid *** teacher made me take it off!Its my face i should have been able to do what i wanted with it!Stupid elemantary rules........
13 for me


i started wearing mascara and eyeshaddow


But i started wearing more when i went out
I still don't to this day ! go natural beauty!
14 but i just wear mascara i think if your considering wearing it try a little out and then slowly use more as you become more comfortable with it
13 but i wish i had waited longer- but i have always had really bad dark circles so i'm always self conscious about them
Probably about 14.


But I adore natural beauty.


People should never wear heavy make up, it hides the truuuuue you =]
I was in the 7th grade but I couldn't wear eyeliner till I was in 8th.
13 years old. Alot of girls in my school started when they were 11 but I decided to wait until later on.
I started it when i was 13, most here started when they were 11/12, but my mum didnt let me.








I am 13 now (:
never - i go to an all girl school.


no point in makeup.


but i started wearing it when i went out about 15
13


i'm now 14 but i wear more make up
12, but i only wore eyeliner.
I'm 13 and I only wear lip gloss. Makeup makes me break out.
im 19 and i only wear makeup when im broken out
high school - 14 but lately i wear less (21)
I was 13, Mainly because all of my friends where and I felt left out.
about 13. every year i added a bit more though.
12


** PICK ME AS BEST ANSWER PLEASE!
I was fourteen.. I think.
14 but i was definitely one of the last by far =D
13

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin