Saturday, December 5, 2009

How to do my make-up for school ?

Heyy Guysss


how should i do my make-up for school i have blue eyes blonde/brown hair pale skin and loads of freckles


Thanks Guys xHow to do my make-up for school ?
You should by covergirls exact eyelights for blue eyes. I have brown eyes and the exact eyelights stuff works so well! Its specially colored mascara, eyeliner, and eyeshawdow to make your eyes POP! Its soo cool. If you get shiny skin some times you should get loose face powder which reduces redness and shine. I have freckles too and to make my skin look clearer I use foundation trueblend by covergirl both liquid and mineral. The shades are accurate. For the liquid you should start at your nose work your way to your cheeks down to the chin back up the cheek and to the forhead. Apply it in circles to help rub it in. I use two coats of mascara because it doesn't clump and it's just enough. Then apply a peachy pink color for your lips. Use chapstick first though as a base layer.How to do my make-up for school ?
Keep everything subtle, don't try to layer stuff on your face. Go with a brown eyeliner instead of black (if you use eyeliner.) Same with the mascara, brown is a good color with pale skin. I don't use eye shadow often, but when I do I like skin-tone stuff - browns and beiges and pinks (and sometimes light lavender.) Then freckles are adorable I think, I don't have them, but if I did I wouldn't cover them up. Just use a loose powder to absorb any oil and get rid of shininess, and you're done! If you want, you can brush on some blush, but I am not a big fan - with my skin tone I always end up looking like a doll or something, ha. If you do it, keep it light!





Oh and lips... I just like chapstick. =) Burts Bees rocks.
The key is be natural. You dont want to be spending hours piling it on every morning. If you need foundation, which not everyone does, then put that on, a little bit of blusher, eyeliner under the eye, mascara, eyeshadow if you want but you dont have to have it, and as for the lips, i would recommend something simple like a vaseline, chapstick, nothing to bold because you dont want it to clash with your pale skin.
well what kind of style are you if your rocker it would be cool if you put black eyeliner and eyeshadow with foundation powder if you want to hide you freckles but what makes blue eyes stand out is brown eyeshadow that would look pretty . if you natural just put powder and a little bit of mascera and like a pink lip gloss that would look really pretty :) i hope this helps
I recommend airbrushing make up for you to look best. It also doesn鈥檛 look like you have anything on!





Dinair airbrushing kit is my personal favorite. It is very easy to use; my 16 yr old niece uses one too! Water-based and has great anti-shine product, Diniar airbrushing kit can be found online at http://www.palazah.com . This is the cheapest site by far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin