Friday, December 11, 2009

Back to school make-up and hair?

I'm really not sure how to wear my hair and make-up for back to school. I have never really had a make-up regimine but I do have a lot of make-up and a lot of options so I want to experiment.


And I really don't know what to do with my hair. It is a medium brown color and a little bit past my shoulders. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.





Oh and I have blueish-green eyes and I will be a sophmore next year. Thank you!!Back to school make-up and hair?
First day of school is so exciting...I'm going into my 2nd year as an English teacher, and last year all the girls looked SO pretty and done up it was adorable, I wanted pictures to preserve that day because after that with the exception of a few, the girls were all sweat pants, frizzy hair, etc...still gorgeous, just I loved the way they looked day 1..very friendly! :)





I'd say you make sure to keep the same routine for make up all year...or at least a routine in general. Depending on what you look like, it might be a shock for you to wear make up for like 3 weeks then all of a sudden stop. What I would do to get ready in the morning is to start off with a good liquid foundation. Make sure to get this EVERYWHERE. that means, put it under your eyes (covers up black circles) and on your eyelids and under your eyebrows because it really lightens up your eyes and makes you look more awake! Then what I'd do after that is either put on a powder over top...I don't do that...instead I put a LITTLE bit of bronzer on the apples of my cheeks (SMILE, you'll find them!) and some on my forehead. This makes you look sunkissed...if you don't want bronzer, then try some really light pink blush on just the apples of your cheeks. For your eyes, start with an eyeshadow. a light pink might be nice, or even a tan/sparkley white...Sometimes I like to match my eyeshadow to the outfits I'm wearing (as long as I'm not wearing something like bright yellow or neon green!). After that, curl your lashes. Put on some eyeliner...I'd only line the bottom...you can either put it all the way across your eye or 3/4ths...its all about preference. Then top it off with black mascara to open up your eyes...you can put it just on the top lashes or on the top and bottom if you want! Then put on some sheer lipgloss. Your eyes sound really pretty, so the darker more dramatic make up will make them the focal point!





Now for your hair...if you can get it to curl, I think it would be nice to make your hair curly, then leave out your sidebangs (if you don't have them...you should consider getting them, they look good on everyone!). Then you can put up half of your hair and clip it back with bobbies or a nice barrette!





Good luck on your 1st day of 10th grade!!!!Back to school make-up and hair?
I would put some mascara, and a sparkly yet subtle pink eyeshadow. Then just a little blush and maybe some lip gloss. I've tried all sorts of ';looks'; and the ones that look best are the ones with less makeup on. What kind of hair do you have??





If it's curly, i would push it back with a black or brown headband. With the your side bangs. (get them if you don't have them)





If it's straight, do the headband thing and the bangs but give it some volume in the back and curl the ends out.


Maybe get a trim too, so hair hair would hit your shoulders exactly


Good Luck!
hey, im in the same grade as you and also just cut my hair medium length past my sholders and its light brown. well i wouldnt wear a whole lot of makeup not a lot do, i mean people do but you dont see as many of them. use concealer if needed or a light foundation tinted moisturizer, nothing more then a lip gloss and eyeliner and mascara, not to many go for eye shadow either. its simple and cheap to go the natural way. you can always go and get some layers or bangs with your hair if your looking for a change and maybe a suttle highlights or lowlights whatever way you want to go. but dont go to far from your natural hair like barely there type of highlights that just add that ';somethings diffrent about you'; look hope you have a great sophmore year!
it might be fun to get your hair cut right before you head back to school. that way things are definitely different and you can ask your stylist how you can easily style it but it will still look amazing every day.





make up wise- i would go buy some cheap make up form a drug store and just experiment with different eye make up. this year i had a lot of fun trying out different colors of eyeliner. it sounds kind of boring but it really makes a difference. i have blue/green eyes too and using purple and blue eyeliner made my eyes look totally different.





good luck!
well for school, I would suggest not wearing tooo much make-up, just taking it easy, maybe foundation and some eyeliner..... try taking your hair and taking the front and clipping it back but leaving your bangs down. I cant find pictures, sorry. but if you have any wuesitnos message me I guess but uh blueish green eyes? my friend has those and she uses a dark blue eyeliner and mascara it looks good. and also dark green eyeliner as well..
hair:


maybe straighten it and give your hair a slight flip towards you at the end.


makeup:


make it look natural! losely packed powder is key. also earth tones help to catch a cute color in your skin. i love to use a light pink lip color. it helps me to look tanner :P
uhh for the make-up you have to practice and see what you like best i recommend that you pick a color you like best for school...cut bangs and put waves in your hair
well i have almost the same question maybe some of these awnsers will help you and awnser mine!!
the first day of school don't wear to much make-up so u won't make a bad apperance... but dark blue eye shadow would probably look good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin