Saturday, December 5, 2009

How should I do my make up for high school graduation?

Pale skin, dark brown hair, blue eyes, blue-ish green dress (they call the color ';mermaid'; at the store). My cap and gown is yellow, but I don't really care about that, its only going to be on for about 2 hours. After the ceremony I'm having a big party at my house (outside, suppose to be sunny and about 75 degrees) with my whole family so I'm gonna need the make up to last all day. Any tips for that?





Thanks!How should I do my make up for high school graduation?
I would put on a lil eye shadow that go`s with you`r eyes mascara eye liner Lip gloss and blush or a skin tone powder and then out the blush on that is what i would do sorry if this doesn't help you but i hope this dose help you!


-thank you wish you luck on the graduation make up!How should I do my make up for high school graduation?
I think a brown smoky eye would compliment your eyes/hair and the color of the dress. Greens go well with brown, it's that whole earthy look.





If you want to try something bolder, try eye shadows that coordinate with the dress shade. Maybe that kind of deep mermaid-y green and some sea-blue faded into each other, with a darker shade of green at the corners of your eyes and along the crease to add dimension.





If you're trying to avoid shadows and go lighter, I recommend brown pencil liner on your upper lid, and maybe a pop of color by lining the outer edges of your bottom lid with a teal color to compliment the dress.





Just some ideas!
well do the cooler of blue-ish nd green frist up in your eyes theon top of that put yellow thats the eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin