Saturday, December 5, 2009

I think i need to tone down my make up for school what to you suggest?

I have fair skin, dark blonde hair and green eyes, although i know it sounds bad i have never left the house with at least some make up on.I think i need to tone down my make up for school what to you suggest?
haha i know, well, i know what you mean i dont like to leave the house without makeup either.


well, first you need to start with a great foundation.


i lovee Maybelline SuperStay Silky Foundation, it goes on smooth %26amp; stays on all day. for blush colors, i would recommend a light rose pink to give a natural pretty flush. a couple good blushes that i use are Mark Good Glowing Blush in Cameo Glo, another is Jane Blushing Cheeks in Blushing Earth, and my personal favorite, Mally Get Cheeky Dewy Blush in Dawn. purple eyeshadow looks great with your skin tone %26amp; pink cheecks. my favorite purple eyeshadow is Chanel Soft Touch Eyeshadow in Lavande. some mascara looks good too, my favorite is CoverGirl LashExact and Dior DiorShow. a natural lipstick goes great and ties everything together, so I like to use sally hansen plumping treatment in sheer mocha. good luck! hope this helps.I think i need to tone down my make up for school what to you suggest?
oLO
I use soft make up for day time. Just a little powder, some blush, soft, very thin brown eyeliner, brown mascara, and pink lip gloss. Less is more for day time.





For night, I still use just a little powder, but I use silver eye shadow, black eye liner and mascara, and dark pink shiny lipstick. If it's a formal event like homecoming, I use eye glitter.
how much makeup do u have on though?
well i never leave the house w/o some makeup either, it just makes me feel more confident. if you want to tone it down, just try some mascara and a little blush, with maybe some lipgloss. fresh faced and cute!
Don't wear to much mascara but wear a little bit, a little pink blush, some light eyeshadow and light pink lip gloss. But not to much makeup because it is bad for your skin.
ill keep it simple





curl your lashes with a curler, add some masacra and then go for some black eyeliner on the rims, not the lids, and then top it off with sime blush, trust me, its amazing! also ask your friends for some tips!
depends how old you are
well if your going to school try dressing for school not the circus as clowns are out
lite green or purple eyeshadow and a dark blue eyeliner and just gloss on lips
When I want to tone it down a bit, I use a small amount of base or concealer to hide my dark circles around my eyes, a bit of blush to brighten my face, and a teeny bit of mascara to just tint my eyelashes. that's it.
hmm...


pressed powder


mascara and eyeliner. but not shovelled on!


Just enough to highlight the eyes.


Eyeshadow can be lived without!


lol.


ermm.


oh and some lipgloss.


:)
Well, the classics that a highschool student can say they need are a tinted gloss that doubles as a chapstick and a medicated concealer (if you have acne). But the look you should be going for, if your intent is to look more professional as a student, is wholesome and well scrubbed. This means soft, natural colours, pastels, only the lightest of eyemakeup... You get the idea. If you're using an eyelash curler and three colours of eyeshadow, you're already overkill.
try to use natural colors, like browns and grays, use them lightly and dont abuse the eyeliner less is more.. a bit of mascara and a tough of clear lip gloss!
I am fair and darker blonde too, and am trying (and succeeding too i hope) at tone down my makeup.


I usually do not put anything on my skin except moisturizer on the dry places, a little light pink or orange eyeshadow for a natural look (when compared to lime green or dark purple) and a little mascara, sometimes liner.


You shouldn't worry about dolling up you entire face everyday, unless you love to, just wear what you think you need and don't worry that it isn't enough!
I am the same way and my mom and dad are always telling me I look fine without it. eh... no.





I would sugest wearing cover-up, powder foundation, sheer eyeshadow, mascara, and some sheer lip gloss.





GOOD LUCCKK

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin