Friday, December 11, 2009

Is their a way I can make up my high school grade from some online distance learning program for trigonometry?

I got a D in it and i its my only D and i want to make it up before we start applying for college. I cant make it up at a college because i can't sign up for summer session anymore. I have found some distance learning programs but they don't include trigonometryIs their a way I can make up my high school grade from some online distance learning program for trigonometry?
Information is below.





Make certain of two things:





1. You have the permission of your school in writing to attend.





2. The school offering the classes is properly accredited./Is their a way I can make up my high school grade from some online distance learning program for trigonometry?
probably. try typing ';online trig program for high school students'; in google search im sure something will pop up.
  • cool myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    sensitive skin