Friday, December 11, 2009

How should I do my make-up for school?

Again. I NEVER wear it. I had this cover up stuff, but i lost it. I don't want anything too dramatic because i don't want it to be that noticible yet.





Also, it should be really easy because I don't have any idea what I'm doing!How should I do my make-up for school?
Here are some simple products that I recommend:


Rimmel Glam Eyes Mascara get it in black. I've found that these are the easiest to apply without makeing your eyelashes clump together.


Maybelline Mineral Concealer- This is to help cover up spots it does not have to go all over your face to fins out what color you should get click here: http://www.maybelline.com/whatsnew/miner鈥?/a>


REMEMBER: You don't have to get everything that they tell you to just what you think you will need.


For Eyeshadow it depends on the color of your eyes.


I like to use loreal HIP eyeshadows most of the time of you can buy an almay brand eyeshadow made to match your eye color the back of the box tells you how to apply the eye shadow using a small diagram it should be easy.


Get a clear lipgloss of any kind that you would like.


That is all you need for now, once you are comfortable with makeup you can buy bronzer, eyeliner, or even blush.How should I do my make-up for school?
If you have dark circles under your eye, just use a concealer, buy a clear mascara and use a tint that could come as a cream or mouse in a natural color and you can use it on your lips, and even on your cheeks, it wont be noticeable, you can barely see it, go to eyeslipsface.com and you can buy an all over the face stick. Also you can create an account with them enter your make up preferences and they will suggest what color or products you should buy, they have most of their products at 1.00, tell the I recommended you - Xochitl Escobar
Okay, if u don't want it to be that noticeable i would start off with a light blush just brushed across your cheek bones. Wear some mascara and some lip gloss. Chap stick even works. Make sure you are happy with how it looks on you, and experiment on how you want to wear it. I hope this helps. Have fun.
I think you should use mascara (if you want it to be more natural I suggest using brown mascara), a bit of eyeshadow that is light something like ( MAC- Naked Lunch) its a pretty nude/pinky/peach kind of color with a little bit of shimmer to it and to finish it off just add a bit of gloss.


Hopefully this helped =)
You could get the Bare Minerals starter kit for face (ask a sales person which shade to get). It comes with all the brushes you'll need and a dvd on how to apply. When you're ready, you can get starter kits for your eyes and stuff too (all come with dvds). It's very simple %26amp; looks GREAT!
a little eyeliner at the back ege of ur eye, some mascara, maybe one coat, and lip gloss. for makeup tips on how to apply it, just look it up online at seventeen, or cosmogirl! hope i helped! also, try lighter tones, they are so in..
just simple black or brown mascara...dont let it clump..good luck:) answer mine its about how i should do my hair with pics included??





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Maybe some brown mascara, Really thin line of eyeliner to define.


some cover up
if you have dark circles under your eyes, then you could use concealer.


a little of eyeliner and lip gloss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin