Friday, December 11, 2009

Tommorow is my colour day in school-What make up should i put to look beautiful?

Tommorow, i have decided to wear light blue jeans and full sleeves dark green t-shirt but i'm confused that what make up should i put to look pretty but innocent?


make up like-mascara , lip gloss etc.


pls. give ur suggestions..........Tommorow is my colour day in school-What make up should i put to look beautiful?
I would go natural. Do not over power one feature. i would do black mascara-a little more on the outer edges of your eyes though, I would also do a sweep of shimmer blush on your cheek bones. Also, I would use a soft apircot-pink lipgloss. This is just what I would do. Colors may vary because of sken and eye colors. Good Luck!Tommorow is my colour day in school-What make up should i put to look beautiful?
light blue and mix with light green would look nice
Gold and bronze toned make-up really sets off blues, greens, and teals.
i would wear mascara...maybe a lil eyeliner to make your eyes pop. and put like a soft pink eye shadow on at first and then dust like a shimmery silver eye shadow over top..that would go great with a light pink lip gloss. =]
Black mascara, smudged black powder liner on uppper lid, tinted pinky red lip gloss (not excessively shiny) and yellowish or cream eye shadow
wear natural make up...no make up!
Hey Princess,





light blue jeans very good, it would look more good if U wear a white t-shirt or mixed colour (if U dont mind getting colour stains on it) But it will really look Cool.


About a make up I dont know much but I think something glittering/shinning, will add up to charm.


Have Fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin