Saturday, December 5, 2009

Should a 12 year old wear make up to school or would that be weird?!?

I am going into the 7th grade and I look mature for my age.


I don't know if I should any advice?


How old were you when you started wearing make up to school?Should a 12 year old wear make up to school or would that be weird?!?
hey i'm your same age and i am also going into the 7th grade. i'm mature looking too. haha wow lots in common. alright so i wear makeup sometimes but if i do all it is is... mascara and sometimes the tiniest bit of eyeliner and lip gloss. thats it. sometimes i wear none. i dont want to look like i try too hard and sometimes i just like being natural looking. sometimes its a lottt prettier. dont wear a lot of cover up, it causes pimples. i started last year. not a lot though. email me for any questions.Should a 12 year old wear make up to school or would that be weird?!?
Well it really depends if you're comfortable wearing makeup and your parents allow it. Some people like to start early and others won't really touch makeup until they're like 20. I would suggest making it look very natural; a little eyeliner, curling your lashes, etc. I would suggest to use little to no eyeshadow and use concealer if you have blemishes or dark under eye circles( although I wouldn't really recommend to put it on your blemishes because you could break out) Blush or bronzer can help you look more awake but don't over do it. Foundation wouldn't really be good for school since it might feel too heavy on your skin. I would use a tinted moisturizer instead. You should also check out videos on YouTube; that helped me a lot.
its not weird to wear makeup to school. we all like to wear makeup but what u need to know is starting makeup on early age not good. im not talking about eyeliner, lipgloss,or eyeshadow.you can wear all but avoid foundation. its makes ur healthy skin disapear. a little eyeliner and lipgloss will make u pop .
well I started wearing makeup when i was in 7th grade. Although I made sure that it was very natural looking. The key is to make it look like you aren't wearing any makeup at all.


So basically if it is okay with your parents and you want to go for it. Just don't overdo it. After all you are only 12.
Obviously not !!! This is the perfect time to start. I recommend airbrushing make up for you. It also doesn’t look like you have anything on! This'll be helpful, if you are not allowed to wear make up in school.





Dinair airbrushing kit is my personal favorite. It is very easy to use; my 13yr old niece uses one too! Water-based and has great anti-shine product, Diniar airbrushing kit can be found online at http://www.palazah.com . This is the cheapest site by far.
Just no Eyeliner or lipstick just focus on the eyes stay away from foundation unless You have a pimple Ugh I hate when that happens haha well Yea its okay and I was in first flippin' Grade haha well I only wore Lip gloss and eye shadow so its okay your old enough (: Hope I helped
I was 14 and in 8th grade.


I just wore lipgloss and a little blush.


Be careful you don't make your skin breakout, though.
12 is when i started wearing eyeshadow


do whatever you wish


if you think you look good in makeup, by all means go for it
I wouldn't go crazy, start with some eyeshadow and lip gloss and as you get older, and need more, start to use foundation, blush, etc.
IF YOU HAVE GOOD TANNED SKIN DONT EVER WEAR MAKE-UP you will regret it but if you really hate your skin go ahead hunni i wear it im in year 8 though but do what u like :) xxxx
when i wore makeup i was in 6th grade,


i think it's fine to wear it in middle school.


[:
I was about 12. in the end of 6th grade. i just started


out with foundation and alittle eyeliner?
WEAR MAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


trust me. middle school is all about how you look...
You could if you wantedd to. I did when I was 12...turning 13. :P Its not weird...
That's fine, go for it(:
i was in 6th grade and i went all out on makeup and it ruint my face


DONT WEAR MAKEUP IT RUINS UR FACE
  • cool myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    sensitive skin