Wednesday, December 2, 2009

How Should I Do My Make-Up For School?

Make-Up is the key to my looks and life. Any new Ideas? Everyday I use eyeliner, mascara, and cover-up. On some days, i use lip balm, eyeshadow and/or blush. I need to do something to my normal make-up routine.. Help!How Should I Do My Make-Up For School?
a bronzer?


different coloured eyeliners etc ..


fake eyelashes .. (maybe not aha)





go on youtube and type in 'Makeup for school'





xxHow Should I Do My Make-Up For School?
Lose the coverup, and get a Neutrogena cleanser and moisturizer that target your ';problem areas'; so you never have to worry about coverup! it really works!





And wear eyeshadow every day. Buy a few different shades (neutral ones, like brown, or purple-ish shades) and switch it up every day.





Wear lip-gloss every day, and also switch it up with different shades.





Keep doing the mascara!!!!!!!





Do eyeliner only on the top-line, unless it's a big day, then do it on top and bottom!





Hope this helps
Eyeshadow! It's definately a personality shower when you apply eye shadow on :) for tips and colors visit maccosmetics.com
I think thats good enough. Maybe do something different with your eyeliner! (:
try white eyeliner, eyeshadow that brings out your eyes, lip gloss. less is more.
  • house call
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    sensitive skin