Saturday, December 5, 2009

Is it normal to wear your hair out and wear make-up to high school?

I've been asking a couple of questions and everyone gets really shocked when I mention that at my school we can't wear our hair out and we can't wear make-up. I was wondering if that is normal. I live in Auckland, New Zealand and go to a Girls Catholic Private school. Not the hard-out religious type but that slutty snobby type.Is it normal to wear your hair out and wear make-up to high school?
yes it is normal


i think its because you go to a catholic private school


but pretty much every girls wears make up to schoolIs it normal to wear your hair out and wear make-up to high school?
yes its normal i dont wear makeup much but a lot of people in my high school did and even though we had uniforms makeup and accessories shoes etc of most types were allowed except for flip flops, open toe shoes and it was within reason
Yes i think it is normal to wear your hair out to school with make-up, i do, every girl has a right to look good to anything.
By wearing your hair out, you mean not tying your hair up? Yeah, that is a little odd. It's very common in my area for girls to leave their hair down and wear makeup to school.
yes this will be ok
Thats the same policy as my school. Probably because its a catholic private school. They're not too strict here. Girls never get picked up for it even if they do wear makeup and leave their hair down.





The makeup just cant be piled on really thick and they cant have really wild unnatural colours put in their hair.
Not to sound reallly shallow but I do anyways:


I don't think I would even consider going to school without makeup on. I think I would get laughed out of my school. But at my school, everyone tries so hard to be a made up doll.





It is more then normal to wear your hair out and make up. It's kind of law in high school.
Yeah, that is normal. The school you go to sounds screwed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin