Friday, December 11, 2009

Ideas for high school make up?

I'm going into high school this year and i used to wear a lot of black make up and i wanna try something different i have brown eyes and blond hair and fair skin. Any ideas?Ideas for high school make up?
brown eyeliner around the your eye(but not thick) and some skin tone eyeshadow. Natural tones are really inIdeas for high school make up?
I'd wear some cute pinks, and some plums, with some cute glossy lips. For your eyes to pop, I'd go with a dark colored eyeshadow for your lid, then some lime color blended into your crease and underneath your eyes
Well you have blonde hair which means you don't need alot of makeup.Because your hair gets all the attention.You should check out juicystar07 videos on Youtube there great.
For brown eyes, you should wear brown, purple, pink, and gray eyeshadow.
Honestly I am a senior in high school and I rarely wear makeup and everyone tells me I look amazing! But yes WAY too many girls are wearing thick black eyeliner and look trashy. BTW the more make up you wear the worse your acne is! I have brown hair and brown eyes so when I wear make up I just wear brown eyeliner on my botton lids right above the lash line (The part closest to your eyeball) and then wear some black or brown black mascara. Do not wear eyeliner all around your eye this causes your eye to look smaller. If you want wear some clear lip gloss or just chapstick with SPF in it. Leave the blush and stuff for the old ladies! Really do what ever makes you feel beautiful. I feel the most beautiful at my simplest times like when I am wearing no makeup and have my hair up in a bun and wearing sweatpants. And hopefully your hair is naturally blonde and if it is naturally a darker color let in grow out.. Cuz when dark roots peak out it looks cheap. But if it is a natural blonde than consider yourself lucky because that is a rare trait. Good luck with school.
just apply foundation to look fair ...nd then take a lipstick pink in shade ......apply on ur lips with fingers ....so that it looks naturally pink lips ....this will give u a very fresh look
Try black/brown eyeliner. Black mascara. A really cool color of eyeshadow that would make your brown eyes pop, such as: a soft purple, earth tones, gold (it looks amazing). You could also wear concealer to hide imperfections and foundation to even out your skin tone. For a nice, finished look, put on some loose powder. It really helps with shine and gives nice coverage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin