Thursday, June 24, 2010

What type of make-up do you wear to school?

I just want to know what kind of make-up you wear to school and does anyone have any foundation and toner tips?What type of make-up do you wear to school?
I'm a sophmore and i only wear some eyeliner sometimes some eyeshadow and very rarely mascara because i have weight training everyday and i might sweat it off on my face.





Only wear foundation IF YOU NEED IT.


it does cause the skin to age quickly and also it clogs pores.


mineral foundation is the best


if you use liquid, apply it to your skin but then breath into your hands to make it warm and rub it around your face.


this causes the friction to help give you even skin and also makes it look like you're not wearing any








hope this helps :]What type of make-up do you wear to school?
I usually wear some BareMinerlas foundation, with their mineral veil and blush. It hardly makes it look like your wearing makeup and you look very awake and cheerful while wearing it. I then wear this lightish barely noticable pink eyeshadow. It just makes my eye lids look a little shimmery but very subtle. Then, I wear a little mascara and eyeliner. It sounds like I wear alot, but I dont. Its noticable but natural looking. My look is kind of fresh and shimmery looking. So yeah, the key to wearing makeup is to make it look like your not wearing alot, because wearing tons of makeup looks trashy.





=]
well im a freshman in hs and so far i've been wearing dark brown eyeliner and black mascara. eyeliner on my top and bottom lid. but not too much. i think im going to start wearing black mascara though. idk. and then i have this stuff thats supposed to be like foundation but you can't tell you're wearing it. its from origins and its called ';nude and improved';
i jus wear eyeliner and mascara and sometimes eye shadow but i only have one color and thats grey so i where grey eye shadow on days that i wear greyy lol. im not really that into the whole eye shadow thing. but eyeliner and mascara are a must for me ;)
use a cotton call with toner, and a brush with foundation. i wear a bit of foundation, powder, white eyeshadow, black eyeliner, and a lip gloss. thats it.
i wear the whole enchilada.



i wear; light foundation, masara, and liner on the bottom
only mac eyeshadows



eyeshadow and eyeliner sometimes


but most of the time im makeup-free to school. :)
I have Claire's eyeshadow and I use lip balm with color for my lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin