Thursday, June 24, 2010

What make up should I bring to school?

I always put on my make up in the morning but what make up should I bring for touch ups during the day?


I don't want to bring a full make up bag. Just the essentials.


Please help. What do you bring to school?


Thanks So MuchWhat make up should I bring to school?
powder


eyeliner


maybe blush


:)What make up should I bring to school?
just foundation with a mirror (bc mac sometimes doesnt have mirrors)





and lipgloss





(dont bring mascara or eyeliner to retouch bc then youll have a cakey look)





you should have good quality eyeliner and cover up that should last you all day at school! (like mac) %26lt;3
Just bring either:





-Concealer


-Lip Balm





Or:





-Pressed Powder Foundation


-Lip Balm





That's what I do, but if you wear eye makeup you might want to bring eyeliner or mascara (:
eyeliner, mascara and foundation





and small eye makeup removers that you can throw away once you've used it. this helps if your eye makeup smudges throughout the day.
Just bring the basics:


Mascara


Concealer


Lip balm





:)
-blotting sheets


-mascara


-eyeliner


-lipgloss


-compact mirror





hope this helped! :)
Foundation, powder and eyeliner. :D
I dont bring anything, but i guess powder %26amp; liner would be enough.
eyeliner


lipgloss and a small powder foundation compact :)
i would definitely bring my mascara and lip gloss :)


and then whatever else you use the most
eyeliner,mascara,chapstic and face powder even though you might not need it. hope this helps!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin