Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How should I do my hair and make-up for my first school formal??

I have a cream colored dress and silver and diamond jewlery I just need tips to do my hair and make-up really fancy and pretty and I want to make people stop and star (not in a bad way!) I have blonde hair, fair skin, and grey eyes. Please give me some ideas! Thank you!How should I do my hair and make-up for my first school formal??
make ure make up light but make youre hair smoky and dress hip and not cheep wear like 2 rings and a braselet make sure its thinHow should I do my hair and make-up for my first school formal??
something that going to last. I would suggest a primer before you put on powder or something. Go darker than you normally would for school. Try a smokier eye or more eyeliner.
I would curl your hair with hot rollers. Then after you take out the rollers, run your fingers through your hair and spritz with a light hair spray to make loose waves. If you can get a brooch that matches your jewelry you can pin one side of your hair back with a bobby pin then cover with the brooch.
try white eyeshadow and curl your hair in big curlers

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin