Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Is it ok to wear make-up to school?

It depends on your school. At my public American high school, most girls do. Some religious schools and some schools in Asia do not allow it. Some schools only allow it if it is not noticeable. If your school has a uniform, I would check a rule book. If not, I think it is safe to assume that makeup is allowed.Is it ok to wear make-up to school?
ya but be appropriate wearing the same amount of make up you do to a night club with multiple colored neon eyeshadows probably isnt a good choice for school. maybe eyeliner mascara a little eyeshadow and like nude lipgloss or like a soft pink.Is it ok to wear make-up to school?
depends on the school rules. most school's say it's ok. and it depends on what thr parents say. but if both says it's ok, go right ahead!
Yeah! As long as your 7th grade and up. I wear it and I'm in the 9th grade. Hope I could help :-)
Of course it is as long as your in the 6th grade and up. I'm in the 9th and I wear it everyday. Just make sure it enhances your natural features but looks natural at the same time. Also make sure you know how to apply it.
depends on how much u wannna wear.





i wear consealor, and a some of eye liner and mascara every day





it also depends on how old u r.
absoluty no question
oh yeah


i do it all the time


but be sure to follow the rules
yeah. i wear lip gloss %26amp; eyeliner in the inside of my lashline %26amp; on tha upper lid. it makes my eyes stand out
I guess for me, it would all depend on the grade you were in, I know that some people do in grade school, but personally, I think that's a tad too early. I mean, they aren't even in high school yet and they're trying to make themselves look better? How much of a complex are these kids aiming for? In high school, it's much more common, kids are in that age where they not yet women, but not babies any longer, that alkward stage. And then college comes along, and they'll wear make up for some occassions, like if there's a date, or if there's a special event. But class? HA! Maybe the first two classes... Then laziness sets in... But wearing make up to school... It all depends on the person who's wearing it, and the grade they are in, in my view....
yes duh
Do you think that all girls go completely natural for school? No! Of course it's okay to wear makeup to school! I wouldn't dare show up without it, however vain that sounds. I wear eyeliner, mascara, eyeshadow, pressed powder, blush, and lipgloss to school, and I'm considered one of the ones who hardly wears a thing! %26lt;3
YEAH IF UR A TEEN BUT I HEARD THAT IF U WEAR IT TOO MUCH AT A YOUNG AGE THEN IT WOULD DAMAGE UR SKIN.... OR SUMTHING LIKE THAT..... BUT IF UR IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL THEN NO! OR 6TH GRADE... MAYBE 7TH BUT YEAH IN 8TH ...
Of course it is! If you don't wear to school, then where are you going to wear it? If you have it, then why not wear it wheverever you go? It'll also help to make you feel more confident, which can also help you in school.





However, if you're under the age of 13, I don't think you should. If you 13+, then go for it!
You can wear make-up to school anytime you want! I wear it all the time and so do almost all the girls in my class! I would just say not too much of it! Good Luck!%26lt;3
Yea I started in 4th grade. You get a lot of attention once u start wearing it and ppl stare at u all the time!
yes. all the girls in my school wear make-up including me. i started when i was in 6th grade
yea, why wouldn't it?
yes
It depends on your age and style. In highschool it is fine, in middle school just lipgloss might be better and in a smaller, religious, or elementry school, none might be best.
  • cool myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    sensitive skin