Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Beauty school Make up a joke? Whats that mean?

I have been attending school and heard this a few times. Why? I mean I have learn so much! Not to mention I am taking outside courses. I love it so much and my technique has only gotten better, What is so bad about beauty school? And whats a better alternative?Beauty school Make up a joke? Whats that mean?
They're not making fun of beauty school (who would go to a stylist that hadn't been licensed?), but they're making fun of how people learn makeup in beauty school. Meaning the way it's taught it doesn't look great, or whatever. Lots of people who work for counters haven't been to beauty school, and they have great technique as well. That's what they mean - that beauty school make up is a joke, not that beauty school is.Beauty school Make up a joke? Whats that mean?
I think it's wonderful that you find something that you love. And that you love it so much that you are doing additional training in the area. Maybe you could do some kind of internship with a professional make-up artist in a variety of settings (theater, photography, wedding, etc) to get additional information on the subject. You may not be paid for the internship, but it will look great on your resume and you will be a heck of a lot more marketable. Good luck to you!
If you like doing hair,you are where you need to be. I graduated from beauty school when I was 40 years old-----always wanted to go ever since high school, but my Dad wanted me to be in banking---that is what I did for 21 years! And I got laid off, so I finally got to do what I always wanted to do. They say all things happen for a reason!! You go girl!!!!!!!Foget about what people say!!
The joke is that some new students over apply makeup. It usually stems from jealousy. Or someone with very low self esteem and insecurity issues. Let it go in one ear and out the other. Focus on the prize and don't be distracted.
i dont think it is... i mean you love what yout doing dont let what some people say change your mind...
Beauty has something to do with make-up that you where. So ''make-up a joke'' means that your in school to make-up someone why not a joke. No its not funny. But thats the joke.
~Don't waste your time and energy on what other people don't understand Sweetheart. Good for you that you get to do something you love!! And I for one, think it's absolutly wonderful!! :)
Nothing if you like to put clown makeup on people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin