Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Does my school make-up sound okay for someone going into year 8?

Concealer


Powder


Mascara


Blush


Chap Stick








IF I LOOK TOO TIRED, VERY PALE SHADOW ON EYE TO LIGHTEN THE AREA AND WHITE/BLACK LINERDoes my school make-up sound okay for someone going into year 8?
er no.





ur gna ruin ur skin. :)Does my school make-up sound okay for someone going into year 8?
It sounds good.Simple but still beautiful. Only suggestion is to use a concealer instead of shadow under eyes,as powder shadow will cling to the mascara,making eyelashes look white.Also white eyeliner in the inner lid to make eyes look more awake. Remember to cleanse and mostiurise to prevent spots. Good luck in Y8!
Yes thats fine. Sorry but that seems like a little to me.Everyone in my school has all that plus dark eyeliner and bright eyeshadow. But what you have seems more practical. Maybe I'lll change my ways.
go careful with eyeliner it looks harsh


probably dont need the blusher


dont use too much concealer and powder





other than that thats fine yep
Yes just make sure your face doesn't look orange a lot of girls make that mistake of not matching and it can look bad also don't make it look thick.
yess it does.


and ignore people who say your too young to wear make. (your more than likely to get them)


its all your decision (:


im just going into year 9,


and i wear alot more than that :L.
褔ep, i started wearing propper make-up when i was 8. So it shouldn't be a problem :P
Kinda..... But too much makeup might make u look like a clown. I would stick with Chap Stick, Powder, Blush, and Eye Shadow.


Hope I helped!
That sounds fine. Honestly (I'm year 11) some girls in year 7 I see are caked in foundation and it's really bad. You've got a good attitude towards makeup, less is more. :)
i just graduated 8th grade and used all that except the blush and concealer.


so it should be fine!
Yes that sounds fine as long as the eyeliner isn't noticeable.
it's alright. you might not need the powder, though. ;]
Yeah that sounds perfect to me.
yeah that sounds fine


when i was in year 8 i wore more than that but wearing less is better than putting on on loads
yes. it sounds fine.
yeah, that sounds fine!
yeah sounds good!%26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin