Thursday, June 24, 2010

How should i do my make up for high school??

I have chesnut brown hair and brown eyes, i have beige skin and not alot of acne. I need ideas/ways i can apply my make up so people know i have some on but it looks natural, maybe a pink eye shadow? ideas please!How should i do my make up for high school??
brown eyes look good in purple, gold, blue, and sometimes green eyeshadows. I use a goldish brown color to make it look natural. I also have brown eyes btw. Since you have beige skin, I suggest a brown eyeliner only on the top lid and brownish/black mascara.





read my blog if you need more information:


www.captivating-beauty08.blogspot.comHow should i do my make up for high school??
I love MAC cosmetics.


You can get black eyeliner and barely line against your lashes and flare it out and into your bottom lashes towards the end, and when you apply mascara it will make your lashes look thicker.


I use light pink sparkle shadow from MAC. It brings out my eyes very well and makes them look lighter.


I also love MAC lipglass Underage. It's a really pretty pink.
well i am in high school and i try to coordinate it with my outfit like if i have a purple top i might try soft lavender eye shadow but simply mascara, and lip gloss is acceptable and than blush.


i use blush all over my face, it gives me a healthy glow plus it is compatible with my skin type so i don't look pink.


simplicity, and try to go all out with your makeup maybe once per week so you don't look drag-queen
First, draw a thin line on your lower lashes, using brown eyeliner. Second, curl your upper lashes with an eyelash curler. Third, put on a coat of clear mascara on your upper and lower lashes. Fourth, put on some lip balm. Fifth, put on one coat of clear lip gloss. If this is too subtle, you could add some eyeshadow. (:
if you want it to look natural, mabey a brown or black eyeliner or mascara. also a natural or peach blush can make your cheeks stand out, just not too much. and a light pink lip gloss would look really nice, too. the key too natural looking make up is natural colors and not too much. hope i helped!
pink eyeshadow? O_o


haha!


u defenatly want a natural look =]


i think warm colors would look best on you...








like brown eyeshadow


little bit of black eyeliner


some pink or peach blush for your cheeks


and! some pink lip gloss











just try it out ^-^ and see wut looks best =]


you don't want to be fixing your make up all day XD haha so just use a lil bit =]
dont go crazy with make up. I use covergirl lash blast mascara its pretty good for wut i look for. Just put some eyeliner and some light bronzer on ur cheeks substituting blush to give you more of s glowing natural look. Personally i doent really like eyeshadow unless its really smokey wut ever you prefer.











hope i helped



whatever you do...dont overdo it...it will make you look fake and fake doesn't look good...but i think you should go wit brown eyeshadow mascara and liquid eyeliners...it will look very pretty on you!
  • cool myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    sensitive skin