Thursday, June 24, 2010

I'm 12 and want to wear make-up to school since I'm going into 7th grade my mom doesn't want me to Read desc.?

I don't get why she doesn't want me to...and if you wear make up at a young age does it cause wrinkles? and does your skin absorb it? We've talked about wearing little make up like lipstick or lipgloss...I want to wear it cause I feel better about myself when I wear it but my parents say I'm very pretty with out it..WHAT TO DO?!I'm 12 and want to wear make-up to school since I'm going into 7th grade my mom doesn't want me to Read desc.?
i think all u should wear is mascara and maybe a little cover up and lip gloss!1I'm 12 and want to wear make-up to school since I'm going into 7th grade my mom doesn't want me to Read desc.?
well your not that young, you have 2 more years till high school.


im in 8th grade. and in 7th i just wore mascara because it usually popped my eyes real big, and my lashes were long and black.


but that's all i wore.


for you, you could start with a little bit of eyeliner at the bottom of your eye lip. and a bit of mascara, and if you have zits, or pimples, no need to worry, you could cover it up with cover up ha. and remember, if you want to wear make up, stay clean. and wash your face every night.


and for your parents to let, talk them about it saying your getting older, into your TEENager years, and your not going to wear dready make up, just a little bit.








hope that helps.





xoxo
When I was 12, my mom bought me clear mascara. It made me feel all grown up, when really it was like a tube of lip gloss for my eyelashes. You can buy clear mascara anywhere; Walmart, Target, just about anywhere that sells makeup. Buy some, wear that and maybe some clear lip gloss as well. Your parents will be happy because it won't look overdone. :]
No makeup doesnt cause wrinkles. The only way it will is if you dont wash it off every night. If your worried about it absorbing into your skin make sure all products that you use say non comodegenic (which means they wont clog pores) When i went into 7th grade I wore coverup for zits, clear mascara and a little bit of eyeliner just in the corners with lip gloss.
Wear lipgloss and maybe foundation and mascara. At your age you don't want to look like you are trying to look older then you are (trust me, lots of year sevens in my school wear tons of make-up cuz older people do :/ ) so stay away from heavy mascara - lots of layers - and eyeshawdow.


And bout you mum. Wear it natural and she will get used to it. My mum is pretty tight bout those things to.
a little make up would not hurt maybe some light blush and lipgloss i started to wear make up when i was about your age and im now 22. just remember though too much make up is never a good thing also your mom may be scared you will try to grow up too quick, and there are a lot of predators out there!!!try to sit down and talk to your moom and tell her how you feel
you can definitely wear makeup. but don't do foundation, try eye shadow and mascara for awhile.
trust me your mom know what's best, even though you think she doesn't , later you will thank her.





using makeup at a young age does cause wrinkles, don't make that mistake.
How about lipgloss, a eyelash curler, mascara, and cover up
just wear some lip gloss and a little mascara, it looks cute and it will work for you beacuse you're going into only 7th. grade....
You're young. Too young for make up.
Don't wear make up. %26amp; your skin DOES absorb it.
ur mums rite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin