Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What should I do with my make-up for school everday?

http://i34.tinypic.com/orjh3q.jpg


http://i36.tinypic.com/295uyo1.jpg


What make-up should i wear.


I have light brown hair and green eyes.


I'm in middle school and allowed to wear any type.


A lot of girls in my grade do so don't tell me none.


Because I would like to wear it.


Also, I won't look trashy don't worry. I know how to apply it.What should I do with my make-up for school everday?
Your skin looks really good so I don't think you need foundation or anything of that sort- if you find your face gets ';oily'; then you could use a facial powder to reduce shine. Also, if you wake up and you feel that you look tired, use a good concealer to conceal under eye bags. Cream eyeshadow on the inner corner of your eyes will brighten your eyes up, then you could sweep a wash of bronze shadow across your lid, blending into the cream shade. To add depth, use a medium-dark coffee brown shade in your crease, blending into the other shadow. Lets see, lets see... once you done that you could line your eyes with dark chocolate brown eyeliner (waterline + tightline). Also, apply the eyeliner just above your upper lashes (thin-medium line) and then use a q-tip to smudge the line for a subtle smokey eye appearance. Next, curl your lashes and then apply mascara (It's best to curl the lashes before you apply the mascara to prevent breakage). To finish off the look use a coral/peachy lipgloss and you're set! Hope I've helped~ xxWhat should I do with my make-up for school everday?
well, since ur just in middle school u don't need alot...


just use concealer, powder, mascara, or eyeliner on the top lids and on the lower lashes just put it halfway u don't want to look like an owl with eyeliner around ur eyes....haha..


then just stick with tinted lipblam or lipgloss...


then its up 2 u if u want to put eyeshadow..but preferably use neutral tones like brown for ur crease and beige in the whole lid...


enjoy..^__^
I think you should do something simple. Maybe a little blush,some mascara to bring out your eyes and a pink lip gloss. I think now girls are over doing it to the point where it just looks horrible.
well im in high school and all i use is mascara. and you know a touch of concealer if i need it.


but it seems like with you it would look good just mascara, but if you dont want that try not to go overboard haha


and btw NEVER put mascara on your lower lashes
For school- i think you should stick to nuetral colours.


-You can wear cream eyeshadow with brown then smudge it together. + mascara


-You could try the smoky eye effect but using just a little black eyeshadow. + mascara


-Some days (when you feel totally confident and fresh) go natural with just mascara and lipgloss.





Basically just go nuetral so that when you go out of school you can use colour and impress everyone, lol





god i go on with myself
I think with your face you should really play up the eye area. You would look great if you shape up your brows a bit. Let me rephrase-- get your brows professionally shaped up. It only takes one false move with brows to mess up your entire look. But the brows are the most important part of the face, they ';frame'; the face. You have heard horror stories about waxing but its actually a lot less painful than tweezing.





Then from there, use a dark brown liner on your eyes, top and bottom. Use a couple of coats of dark brown mascara (you are too light for black anything, it will look very harsh). Try Maybelline Define A Lash for mascara. Peachy pink blush, nude or peachy pink lips. Try the links I've included, Wet N Wild is good stuff but very inexpensive. You can get it at Walgreens.





Also-- You have nice full lips but of course sometimes color can be too much, like reds and burgundies. If you want to do color on the lips then stay in the pink family. Then ditch the liner and do a nude shadow like a shimmery tan. The rule is, play up eyes or lips, not both at once. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin