Thursday, June 24, 2010

I dont no if i should ask my mom if i could start wering make-up next school year?

in 6 grade 2 were make-up ?YES?OR NO?I dont no if i should ask my mom if i could start wering make-up next school year?
if you feel like you want to it should be discussed! even if she says no maybe you and her can come up with meet in the middle solution!good luck!I dont no if i should ask my mom if i could start wering make-up next school year?
6th grade no-honey ur just growing up! natural beauty is by far the prettiest! maybe a little mascara or eye liner but not all out
I was just like you at that age and I did start wearing makeup...TAKE IT FROM ME AND DON'T!!! Keep your natural beauty as long as possible. It is much prettier anyways. You can try wearing some clear lipgloss, but wearing makeup on your face that young will show in your complexion later on down the road.
My little sister is going into 6th grade and we took her to go get make-up today. We only got her a tinted moisturizer, shimmery blush that doubles as eyeshadow, and clear lipgloss though. If you're going to ask, start small. I didn't wear eyeliner until my junior year!! [But that was a personal preference.]
i think you should wear it gradually. start little! she will never know
yes i stared wearing make-up in 5th grade
Yes.
I was in 7th grade when I started wearing makeup. (that's like, what, 3years ago? lol) And I don't think makeup is really a problem. I mean, you're just talking normal makeup, not the whole thick eyeliner, huge amounts of shadow etc., right? Because I think it's a little inapropriate for a 7th grader to wear that much, but some mascara, a little light eyeshadow-you just don't want to grow up too fast, ya know? :)


Cuz once you do, u'r gonna wanna go back. lol


So yes. Go right ahead. Ask your mom, hey, can I possibly wear some makeup for school next year? I mean, I'll be in middle school! I think I'm ready for a little makeup now, mom. Thank you. etc.....lol
REMEMBER WHAT PEOPLE ALWAYS SAY YOU'LL NEVER KNOW UNTIL YOU TRY.MAYBE SHE'LL SAY YES MAYBE SHE'LL SAY NO JUST GO FOR IT AND ASK HER
save ur beautiful skin and wait to wear make up. You dont need it at such a young age. Please dont try to look older. Make up makes women look older than they are, and I am sure that you dont want that to happen to you. Plus when some women take off their make up, they just look plainold scary. Try basic simple make up. You can use vaseline on your eyelashes and then curl them to make it look like mascara. It will hold the curl. Also wear some pretty gloss. Dont be in a hurry to grow up. Enjoy your youth. I didnt wear make up until I went to prom. Then after that I rarely wore it. So many people complimented me on my naturally beautiful skin. Many men were impressed by this, and all the girls that were wearing make up too early envied how nice my skin looked. Hold off atleast until high school.
I am now in 8th grade. I started wearing make up in 6th grade. The most important thing to think about is keeping it NATURAL.


At your age, your skin is still beautiful. The natural look is perfect for a 6th grader because the secret to make up is to make it look like you hardly have any on at all.





You don't need foundation or blush.


You should wear a soft color of eyeshadow and top it off with some brown/black mascara. If you have dark lashes... then you could use black. You could also use an eyelash curler... its simple and takes about 5 seconds to do. Ask your mom about it if you don't know what it is.


Now for the lips: you should top off the look with a tinted lip gloss.


NO LIPSTICK it looks so tacky on people under 17.





I know how you feel about wanting to wear make up because you are starting to want to feel older. I remember exactly how it was!





Have fun with your makeup! Good luck! And remember: the key to make up is to make it look like you are not wearing any at all!
you dont need to wear makeup. but if you do decide to dont ask her just put on a little lip gloss one day and see if she notices if she compliments you then use lip gloss and over the next couple months add more makeup if you feel you need it. but whatever you do dont stab yourself in the eye with eyeliner or masacar.
First, ask your mom to send you to a grammar and spelling school.
i think it should be ok. I started to wear lip gloss when i was in 4th grade........ if that counts.
I think 6th grade might be to young. So I vote No
6th grade yep! a bit.. just lip gloss and eyeshadow id say a little blush... very light and natural colors. my mom let me in 6th grade. I used lip gloss and blush.
I would wait a few more yrs bc if you start wearing makeup now bye the time you are 25-30 and go to the store without any on you will look just like a ghost.
same here(6grade) just ask your mom or if that doesn't work well then take make-up put it on when u get to school then take it off before getting home
I started wearing make up when I was 12 so I don't really know it depends on how your family is..... try it the worst she will say is no
All you should want to put on in 6th grade is some lip gloss and maybe some mascara.





Minimal make-up is best, even when you are an adult. Take care of your skin by staying out of the sun unprotected, keeping it clean and drinking lots of water and you will have a natural glow.





Go ahead and ask her, why not.
Well it depends how much makeup your going to be wearing i'm in 7th grade and i wear waterproof massacara and lipgloss and a little foundation. If your gonna do the whole thing you should wait till 7th grade. other wise you can wear like masacara lipgloss and blush.
I started wearing little bits of make-up around age 12-13, full make-up around 15-16. I don't think there would be anything wrong with some eye shadow, blush and light lip color.
Quit trying to grow too fast. It wasn't too many years ago that girls didn't wear make-up until 15. You are probably pretty enough without it !
maybe just lip gloss and mascara. but wen you tell your mom, act like its no big deal. hope this helps :)








%26lt;3
yes... ask her if you can wear like powder and blush or a tinted lip gloss. i think that is the grade i started sneaking into my sisters makeup! lol...
Yes I mean I have seen kids in 5th grade wear makeup and most girls want to wear make up now days you know and sooner or later your going to.
6th grade is way too young. You should still be playing with dolls.
LOL IM IN THE SAME SITUATION BUT IM GOING TO 8TH GRADE SO GO AHEAD ASK HER EVEN THOUGH SHE DOESNT LET U MAKE A PUPPY FACE MAKE FAKE TEARS COME OUT IT SHOULD WORK
Lip gloss is ok, but go easy on the blush... you don't want to look really gaudy like you're trying to play grown-up. Sheer, shimmery shades are nice but nothing too dramatic... I was 16 before I started wearing make-up and even then I probably wore too much. I think my skin would have been better off if I had kept it clean and makeup-free more often. Enjoy your youth while you have it! ;)
i stardet making up in 8 grade. but the generation has involved more so yes .you can ask your mother that ! i m sure she will not refuse you
I have a girl that went to 6th grade this past year and I let her wear make-up to school. I let her wear light powder, light pink blush, natural color eyeshadow, brown mascara, and light pink or natural lip gloss. You have all the time in the world to look older and when you do get there, all you can think about is going back. As a mother, go slow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin