Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How do you do your make up for school?

Hey! I was wondering if you guys could help me out by telling me your make up routine for school. Thanks! =DHow do you do your make up for school?
First I make sure my face is squeaky clean! I use a Nuetrogena face scrub, followed with Clean %26amp; Clear toner and face lotion. Next, I use Nuetrogena Healthy Skin foundation all over my face and I blend it a little into my neck. Then I use a big fluffy brush to put on L'oreal True Match face powder all over. Next I use N.Y.C. bronzer, just where the sun would hitl my face so I look like I'm glowing a little. Then I use Maybelline blush to contour my cheeks. Lastly, I finish my face with MAC finshing powder! Moving on to my eyes, I put a little foundation on my eyes, it works as a primer. Then I use L'oreal Telescopic liquid black eyeliner on my top lid only. Then I use my MAC eyeshadows (they are bronze and cream colors) top creat a smokey eye with them, Lastly, I use Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara, on both upper and lower, and many many coats becasue I love big eyelashes! I use Softlips chapstick on my lips then I'm ready to go!How do you do your make up for school?
i put trublend foundation on first and then i cover it up with bare minerals matte powder.finally i put on bronzer and that makes up my base.then i choose a color from runway eyes in natural colors and put it lightly on.if im feeling wild,then i put on teal liquid eyeliner but usually i just use a black eye pencil.finally i apply some blush,but only to the outside of the apples of my cheeks to make my face look thinner and then i apply some lipgloss from ';miso pretty';.depending on what grade you're in, the amount and color of your makeup should change.im in 7th so i use light and natural colors to not make it too noticeable.probably in 8th or toward high school is when u could start using bolder colors
Well, what I do is I put on my foundation stuff first. Then, I outline my eyes with eye-liner, and apply eye-shadow. After that I put on mascara and curly my lashes with the eyelash curler. And to finish off I apply a little bit of blush if any at all because I have permanent ';blushed'; cheeks and like them the way they are with out make-up.





Hoped I helped.
concealer, powder foundation, blush, just curl eyelashes and apply lip gloss. for school, i love the ';not wearing makeup'; look
I moisturize, then curl my lashes, mascara, eyeline on my bottom lid, then foundation.
This is what I do:


Light, shimmery eyeshadow


Curl eyelashes


Mascara


Concealer


Lip balm





This creates a really nice, natural look :D
I don't wear ANY make-up to school, or any other time, actually. I personally think that natural is the best kind of beauty!
I do it very basic for school, just mascara, cover up, and lipgloss but I'm not a heavy user of make in any case.
Only mascara, because you're not really allowed to wear it in our school.
I only put on a light blush, eye liner and mascara
  • cool myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    sensitive skin