Thursday, June 24, 2010

I forgot my make-up at school!! what do i do in the morning?

see i have my make-up and phone in my purse which i left in my locker at school.


i have no make-up for tomorrow..well the make-up i need the most..which would be concealer cause i have really bad bags. what can i do??


p.s. i feel really uncomfortable putting make-up on in front of other girls because im not sure if im doing it right, and because all the girls at my school are gorgeous and im not I forgot my make-up at school!! what do i do in the morning?
in a bathroom...if there are girls in there go into a stall with a little mirror...or just wear no makeup.I forgot my make-up at school!! what do i do in the morning?
Make sure you get to school early enough to apply your make-up before the others get there.


And .....you are what you think you are.....If you think you are gorgeous then you will act as though you are. Know it within yourself. You are the only one that needs to be convinced of this....and the only one it should matter to.





Good Luck.....Go to the mirror now and practice.... I am gorgeous. I am pretty.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin