Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What are my school make-up bag essentials?

mascara


eyeliner (don't go too heavy with it)


foundation


maybe a bit of lipglossWhat are my school make-up bag essentials?
I take with me:





My ecotools blush brush. It works putting on pretty much everything and plus its made from natural things, no animal hair and the handle is made of bamboo!


I use a mineral foundation but those can get expensive so i usually go with covergirl powder foundation. It works great!


And black mascara, especially that new vibrating one, it works wonders on lashes!


A mineral or powder blush in two colors.


2 colors of eye shadow. I buy the kind that usually has 4 shades and get two of those, so then you have 8. I get pink and brown but you can get whatever color your heart desires.





I don't use eyeliner but if you do I would suggest bringing that. Don't forget to clear your face up before you go to bed. Use some neutrogena cleansing pads and a moisturizer.What are my school make-up bag essentials?
You don't need to bring so much for school! Keeping it simple is the best way. I don't even carry my makeup with me to school, but if I did I would bring:


- Lip Balm


-Concealer


-Mascara (and maybe eyeliner)





Actually, I would probably skip bringing the mascara, and maybe skip the eyeliner. But that's really your choice No need bringing all your blush, eyeshadow, etc. to school unless you want to take a long time in front of the mirror. If you have to bring all that to school for touch ups then you are getting too obsessed with your looks. So just bring a couple items (:
This is a fun question for me! Deffinately Oil absorbing sheets, compressed powder, eyeliner and mascara, lip balm/chap, lip gloss if you wear it, elastics, cover up/ concealer, floss and tweezers are optional but they are always seeming to come in handy even if your not using them for your eyebrows :)
im not sure of your age but if in high school this is what I think.


1) tinted moisturizer


2) concealer stick - i.e. MAC studio stick


3) cream blush - apply with finger tips when needed to add life to face


4)under eye concealer, pink based not yellow - i.e. Sally hansen natural beauty collection concealer in all over light.


5)lip stain for all day and gloss.


6)translucent loose powder.


I know this sounds like alot, but all of these items are small containers aside from the powder, and you can find that in a small size if you look. This will keep you prepared for when you have to go somewhere right after school or just stay fresh looking all day long.
just the thing that would go away during the school day i bring with me minerale powder (or foundation if you wear that)





lipstick,gloss,stain


and like mascara





although i take eyeliner too......hang on-thats all i use in the morning





but you don't need to lol so just whatever runs off your face
Make-Up:


Eyeliner, Lip balm/gloss, extra eyeshdow(if woren), and a small thing of foundaion or powder for touch ups.





Extra's:


Compact Mirror and a comb or brush








Hope that helps ';)
lip balm! it would suck to be miles from home without lip moisture!


if you use pencil eyeliner bring it b/c it tends to smear


pressed powder if you have oily skin


lip gloss in case you need to get your flirt on


eye lash curler if you have straight eyelashes that tend to fall





thats pretty much it


remember tho school is more important than beauty at your age tho
i'd say for school you carry less make-up than you normally would, so powder, blush, mascara and a lip gloss, a lip balm, a mirror and a hairbrush! xo
Powder foundation, concealer, eye shadow (2 colors), eyeliner, mascara, blush... and an eye pencil brush (brush only).





Thats what i took with me!
I don't know. Do you mean ';What are YOU'RE make-up essential?';


If that is what you meant than my answer is:





Nothing. I don't use make-up and so I don't need a make-up bag.


:)
Eyeliner, lipstick, lip gloss, moisturizer, pocket eyeshadow, maybe a pocket foundation. All for touchups :)
chap stick, a mirror, mascara, eyeshadow, eyeliner lip gloss, blush, foundation/coverup. (if you wear those things)
well do makeup before school and if you need to touch up on makeup, make sure these are in your bag:


mascara


eyeliner


foundation OR concealer


lip balm/lip gloss


mirror
powder-in case u get really oily esp. after gym class


concealer-touch ups


lip balm-chappy lips


everything else should be set like ur mascara and stuff. :)
Concealer - foundation - eye liner :/


Depends on what you wear every-day.
I would say lipgloss and maybe some concealer if you need it.
Mirror


Lip balm


Concealer


Mascara





:D
lipgloss


mascara


etc
Idk, what are they?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin